Scrapbook Pixie Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abour me april

Go down

abour me april Empty abour me april

Post by Admin Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:51 am

About Me
Hiya, I am a photographer. I am a stay at home worker too. I just moved to the city to be with my 2ed mom whom is on hospice.. I love to ATC and scrapbook and just any type of crafting.I have a BA degree in psychology with a concentration in substance abuse. I am always taking people in my home and helping them out and have made some very great friends this way. Me and my gf seem to be very blessed on a daily basis. I love life! I love my God and I love my family and extended family too. I also love each person of my internet family and hopefully this will include u all soon too Smile I like the colors pink, purple, green and neon colors and also black intertwined with neon colors. I like any type of flowers and of course any type of bling! I luv ATC's, cards of all sorts, biblical things, anything glitter and sparkly, i luv and adore handmade items. Hugs April

I have started a scrapbook trading, swapping, rak and pif forum heres the web addy https://scrapbookpixiedust.board-directory.net/

Favorite Music
I love all kind of music just depends on my mood, I like classical, relaxing music and rock and rap!

Favorite Books
Og Mandeno- greatest miracle of all is my favorite book

Favorite Movies
My favorite movie is top gun and anything sci fi or action!

Favorite Television
My favorite tv shows is greys anatomy, CSi, NCIS and all crime drama and I lone cooking shos like chopped!

Favorite Crafts
scrapbooking, paint by numbers, sewing

Other
I love long rides threw the county and my favorite place is a old covered bridge in Euharlee georgia. This is mainly where i do all my photography shoots!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://scrapbookpixiedust.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum